New interactive helper and solver - Manages candidates -

Programs which generate, solve, and analyze Sudoku puzzles

New interactive helper and solver - Manages candidates -

Postby AndreL » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:04 am

Hello,

I developped an new Sudoku helper and solver
Just go to http://www.sudoku.laviron.com and try it.

You are an expert, you will avoid tedious tasks and concentrate on the main points where you apply your own methodologies.
You can replay your game until a place you decide.

You are a beginner, you will get help gradually to find the solution.

Even if you need a small training, I hope you will like the management of the candidates, the way of playing and the coloured Puzzle.

Enjoy your game

Attention : it needs Excel to be installed on your computer. Macros are not protected. If you get problem with macros, in the Excel menu : Tools, Macro, Security, Medium. Turn off Excel and start again.
AndreL

Postby Billythekid » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 pm

Hi,
I had a lot of difficulties to get your program.
The best for me was to save it and to recall it with Excel.

I had also to change the zoom magnification to be able to see the whole screen.

Now everything is well and I like it very much because I can try more difficult Sudokus than before. I ask for help only when I need it.:D
Billythekid

Postby AndreL » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:05 pm

Thank you Billythekid for your post.
Some small improvement were added since the beginning ; they help to play with more possibilities than before. You can now play directly in the puzzle like you do with your sheet and pencil.

People say that my program is different from others: very helpful for beginners because it does not play for you ; it only shows you the places where you have something to play. It is also appreciated by experts because they get directly the point where they have to start thinking.
Enjoy.
AndreL

Postby AndreL » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:28 pm

In case of problem to download the free Excel game "Computer Aided Sudoku" at www.sudoku.laviron.com
please use http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sudoku.laviron . Thank you.
AndreL

Return to Software