mislaid website address

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

mislaid website address

Postby goldie5218 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:27 pm

can anyone help me please? i found a website where i could print out Suduko puzzles which included the pencil marks!! to my horror after doing a few puzzles i lost the website address and now i cannot remember/ find the site again! the only clue i can offer to trace the site is the info on the puzzle itself ! ie ss_extra_puzzles_1[1].zip\xwing028.ss
i have tried everything and just cannot trace where i found it - the grid is quite large and takes up a full a4 paper - with the solid numbers in shaded cells and the pencil marks (very small) printed in the 'clear' cells any help will be much appreciated - oh and these puzzles were all of x-wings and swordfish sample puzzles
goldie5218

Re: mislaid website address

Postby tso » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:43 pm

goldie5218 wrote:can anyone help me please? i found a website where i could print out Suduko puzzles which included the pencil marks!! to my horror after doing a few puzzles i lost the website address and now i cannot remember/ find the site again! the only clue i can offer to trace the site is the info on the puzzle itself ! ie ss_extra_puzzles_1[1].zip\xwing028.ss
i have tried everything and just cannot trace where i found it - the grid is quite large and takes up a full a4 paper - with the solid numbers in shaded cells and the pencil marks (very small) printed in the 'clear' cells any help will be much appreciated - oh and these puzzles were all of x-wings and swordfish sample puzzles

You can't print them from his website, but you can from his free program, Simple Sudoku.

http://www.angusj.com/sudoku/

(ss_extra_puzzles -- that's a set of puzzles from his site.)
tso

Postby Pappocom » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:31 am

...and Pappocom's Sudoku (www.sudoku.com/download.htm) lets you print out a puzzle, with or without its pencilmarks.

- Wayne
Pappocom

Return to General