JSudoku

Programs which generate, solve, and analyze Sudoku puzzles

JSudoku

Postby George-NJ3H » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:24 am

Greetings,

It has been 10 years since I used this program. I want to be able to select specific solving techniques that could be included in a created puzzle. I just cannot remember all of the steps that I used in the past to do this.

I can get to the screen that has a check box for selecting the Solver's List. However it is greyed out. How do I "ungrey" the checkbox?

What I used to do was create the puzzle in JSudoku and copy/paste the givens into SudukoSolver's appropriate grid. This is what I would like to do once again.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Also, since SudokuSolver has so many puzzle layouts, is there a program out there that can generate puzzles, with a selection of solving techniques, that is more up to date the JSudoku?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
George
Redmond, Oregon USA
George-NJ3H

Re: JSudoku

Postby HATMAN » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:04 pm

George

One of the reasons this can happen it that the solution methodologies cover all puzzle types so for example NC methodologies are non-active in a standard puzzle.

You are probably better asking on the assassin forum as well given quite a few of us are heavy JSudoku users.

And please remind me what your moniker stands for, I believe you have told me in the (long) past

Maurice
HATMAN

Return to Software