independent grid Sudoku

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

independent grid Sudoku

Postby hj_18 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:20 am

The traditional standard Sudoku grid is a nine-square grid, and the grids are closely connected without gaps.
However, what I want to publish today is an independent grid Sudoku, which means that each grid is independent, not connected to other grids, and there is a gap in the middle.
In all other respects, it is the same as standard Sudoku. That is to say, it just changed the form of Sudoku grid.
Some people will question, what's the point of doing this in addition to the trouble of drawing and the inconvenience of looking at the numbers?
Don't worry, listen to me slowly, and then you can download a printable template document and do the problem.
First, you do n’t need a table like this for a simple Sudoku problem.

Secondly, masters do not need such a form. What they talk about is "XY-Wing", "turbotfish", "strong chain, weak chain" and other inscrutable techniques.
However, if you only use the simple method, such as "hidded single" "Locked Candidates" ,you will often need to use "trial-and-error" to challenge those difficult problems.
One of the tricks of the "trial-and-error" is that if there are only two numbers to be filled in a certain cell, then try each one separately to see what numbers each come out after filling in it. I will start with one of these trial numbers. The string of numbers is called the trial number chain. If there are two numbers, there will be two trial chains. On these two trial chains, there will often be a grid. The two trial chains will be merged together. If the numbers at the meeting point are the same Then, this box can only be filled with this number, does not solve a stuck point?
The traditional Sudoku grid has an inconvenience in such trials. Because when you do a question, you often have to write several candidate numbers in the grid at the same time, and for the convenience of visual positioning, each number has its own fixed position, such as:
Therefore, when you mark the trial number chain on the original candidate number, it is difficult to distinguish the numbers on the two trial number chains.
Now after the grid is separated, you can write the trial chain in the space next to the grid, and the numbers on different trial chains are written in a fixed position in the gap, which is very easy to distinguish.
As an example, it can be seen that the green and purple test chains are clearly distinguished. Of course, the pencils are used for actual questions. The color distinction is used here for eye-catching.
Starting from the "1, 3" grid in the upper right corner, suppose that after several derivations, the lower left corner can only be "8", and the trial is complete.
The number of trials can be erased without affecting the number of candidates in the grid. You can also try to count the other place beside the grid without rubbing.
I provide a printable word file on Baidu Web Disk. The link ends with https://pan.baidu.com/s/1LbZr_GvdRye7K4Ezad7dyw Change the regular address of the network disk by yourself. I also recorded a demo video, and searched for "independent grid sudoku" in the headline video.
hj_18

Return to General