How is Sudoku helping any one in their career?

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

How is Sudoku helping any one in their career?

Postby aashni » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:12 pm

I am very much addicted to Sudoku and it damn fun solving new puzzles every day. Just wanted to know if you guys are fetching enough time for your career or not?

{ spam URL removed by modPat }
aashni

Re: How is Sudoku helping any one in their career?

Postby dxSudoku » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:27 pm

I think of solving Sudoku puzzles like weight lifting for your mind. Unless you spend lots of time at the gym you will not look huge and buffed out. I can't prove my claim but it seems to me Sudoku has made me a better problem solver with any of my life problems including problems at work.
dxSudoku

Postby Pupp » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:02 pm

Any hobby that forces you to think is a good thing. Like a lot of education, it's often hard to quantize the individual bits of knowledge one picks up. Yet most people can talk to a highly educated person and know, without asking, that they are highly educated. Although that doesn't mean the person went to college, it usually does.

With intellectual pursuits, it's real payoff is over time. People that constantly push the limits of their brain are much less likely to succumb to dementia when they get older. Even Alzheimer's disease due to genetic disposition can be delayed or the effects lessened dramatically.
Pupp

Postby tarek » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:30 pm

Havard would tell you that a 2-string kite made him fly into a brighter future via Tandberg!!!
tarek

Return to General