Help me how to work out about Kakuro.

For fans of Kakuro

Help me how to work out about Kakuro.

Postby Monaila » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:54 am

Hi everyone,

I am very nothing knowledge about Kakuro. I try to figure out that cross sum. I did research about Kakuro but not understand how to explain to me. What's example is Kakuro? How it work? Show me to explain how? Let me know. I know to mean all numbers but still not understand and clear. By the way, I love math. It is very challenge to me.

I ask you question. First, I show you so that all number is multiple, divide, sums or subtract. Is it right? Or example, 12 = 2.3.6 and 6= 2.3. Is it right? If I am wrong. Can you explain me how? I hope I look forward to your responses. Thanks.

Christy
Monaila

Postby h3lix » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:08 am

I ask you question. First, I show you so that all number is multiple, divide, sums or subtract. Is it right? Or example, 12 = 2.3.6 and 6= 2.3. Is it right?

The numbers are added. So, for example, a sum of 6 in with two cells could be [1,5] or [2,4], but not [3,3] because numbers can't repeat in each sum. However, a sum of 6 in 3 cells can only be [1,2,3]
h3lix

Postby udosuk » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:50 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakuro

On the left side menu there are many other language versions. Click the one of your own...:idea:
udosuk

Return to Kakuro