Eijidoku

Notes on possible new logic puzzles

Eijidoku

Postby David2006 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:27 pm

Try Eijidoku, a new and unique form of Sudoku. It takes the puzzle one stage further!

Similar to Sudoku except it is in letters not numbers. The big difference is that once the grid has been solved it continues to make word puzzles. There is a FREE daily puzzle which alternates between anagrams and plain language.

www.eijidoku.com

Read it carefully so you do not make mistakes:(
David2006

New Eijidoku E-book

Postby David2006 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:14 am

For those of you that have enjoyed doing my free daily puzzles and from the feedback I am getting from different people, I decided to write an E-book on Eijidoku.

My first book is an easy level but I also plan to do an intermediate and hard level.

The book only cost £2.99 and it can be purchased world wide on ebay using PayPal. It is easily down loaded and it can be printed off.

url.vg/ebay/64b6ea

I hope you enjoy it as much as my site.

Kind regards

David2006
David2006

Re: New Eijidoku E-book

Postby David2006 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:33 pm

David2006 wrote:For those of you that have enjoyed doing my free daily puzzles and from the feedback I am getting from different people, I decided to write an E-book on Eijidoku.

My first book is an easy level but I also plan to do an intermediate and hard level.

The book only cost £1.49 and it can be purchased world wide on ebay using PayPal. It is easily down loaded and it can be printed off.

Kind regards

David2006
David2006

Postby David2006 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:42 pm

David2006 wrote:For those of you that have enjoyed doing my free daily puzzles and from the feedback I am getting from different people, I decided to write an E-book on Eijidoku.

The book only cost £1.49 and it can be purchased world wide on ebay using PayPal. It is easily down loaded and it can be printed off.

Kind regards

David2006
David2006

Postby David2006 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:44 pm

David2006 wrote:

The book only cost £1.49 and it can be purchased world wide on ebay using PayPal. It is easily down loaded and it can be printed off. Just search Eijidoku.

Kind regards

David2006
David2006

Return to Inventors' studio