Downloading

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

Downloading

Postby solgor100 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:20 am

I have just become a member of this forum and need some help. I would like to download the puzzles posted in this forum, but I cannot figure out how to do it. Your help would be appreciated.
solgor100

Postby Mike Barker » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:53 am

Usually I just highlight the puzzle(s) I want, ctrl-c to copy, and ctrl-v to paste into a solver (most will take the 81 character format or a 9x9 with "." for unknowns) or a text editor.
Mike Barker

Re: Downloading

Postby merallas » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:22 pm

solgor100 wrote:I have just become a member of this forum and need some help. I would like to download the puzzles posted in this forum, but I cannot figure out how to do it. Your help would be appreciated.

Well. if you use my batch solver ( http://homepages.ipact.nl/~allersma/all_lab.htm#soft ) you can put one-liners including all the non significant text into the input file by copy-paste. The first action of the program is to filter out the one liners. This is in particular convenient if the one-liners are embedded in codes. If you stop the program when it starts to solve the sudokus the input file will contain only the one-liners.
merallas

CSV

Postby Pat » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:47 pm

solgor100 wrote:I would like to download the puzzles posted in this forum

hi solgor100

i assume you're asking about CSV
Pat

Return to General