December 20, 2016

Post puzzles for others to solve here.

December 20, 2016

Postby ArkieTech » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 am

Code: Select all
 *-----------*
 |.9.|..1|...|
 |4..|.7.|3..|
 |...|...|.5.|
 |---+---+---|
 |...|.4.|..3|
 |.8.|1.9|.6.|
 |9..|.8.|1..|
 |---+---+---|
 |.6.|..8|...|
 |..7|.3.|..4|
 |...|6..|.1.|
 *-----------*


Play/Print this puzzle online
dan
User avatar
ArkieTech
 
Posts: 3000
Joined: 29 May 2006
Location: NW Arkansas USA

Re: December 20, 2016

Postby pjb » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:55 am

Code: Select all
 235678  9       23568  | 23458  256    1      | 2478   47     2678   
 4      b125     12568  | 2589   7     b25     | 3     a289    12689 
 123678  1237    12368  | 23489  269    34     | 24789  5      126789
------------------------+----------------------+---------------------
 12567   1257    1256   | 257    4      67     | 89    a89     3     
 2357    8       2345   | 1      25     9      | 2457   6      257   
 9       2457    2456   | 2357   8      367    | 1      47     257   
------------------------+----------------------+---------------------
 25      6       2459   | 47     1      8      | 2579   3      2579   
 1258   c125     7      |c259    3     c25     | 6      28-9   4     
 2358    2345    234589 | 6      259    47     | 25789  1      25789 

(9=2)r24c8 - (2=1)r2c26 - (1=9)r8c246 => -9 r8c8; lclste

Phil
pjb
2014 Supporter
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: 11 September 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: December 20, 2016

Postby Leren » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:13 am

Same as Phil, gazumped by 1 minute. If you can prove r9c3 <> 9 you can have an stte finish. Good luck.

Leren
Leren
 
Posts: 3319
Joined: 03 June 2012

Re: December 20, 2016

Postby SteveG48 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:42 am

Leren wrote:Same as Phil, gazumped by 1 minute. If you can prove r9c3 <> 9 you can have an stte finish. Good luck.

Leren


You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em......
Steve
User avatar
SteveG48
2018 Supporter
 
Posts: 2403
Joined: 08 November 2013
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: December 20, 2016

Postby Leren » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 am

SteveG48 wrote:
Leren wrote:Same as Phil, gazumped by 1 minute. If you can prove r9c3 <> 9 you can have an stte finish. Good luck.

Leren


You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em......

I gazumped Phil by 2 minutes on December 10, so I guess I had it coming :D .

Leren
Leren
 
Posts: 3319
Joined: 03 June 2012

Re: December 20, 2016

Postby SteveG48 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Leren wrote:
SteveG48 wrote:
Leren wrote:Same as Phil, gazumped by 1 minute. If you can prove r9c3 <> 9 you can have an stte finish. Good luck.

Leren


You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em......

I gazumped Phil by 2 minutes on December 10, so I guess I had it coming :D .

Leren


Maybe, but I was referring to trying for an stte solution. Not in the cards as far as I can see.
Steve
User avatar
SteveG48
2018 Supporter
 
Posts: 2403
Joined: 08 November 2013
Location: Orlando, Florida


Return to Puzzles