Controlled-bias generator and collection

Programs which generate, solve, and analyze Sudoku puzzles

Postby denis_berthier » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:56 pm

I've made public on GitHub my collection of 5,926,343 puzzles generated with the controlled-bias generator: https://github.com/denis-berthier/Controlled-bias_Sudoku_generator_and_collection.

It also contains the (main versions of the) generators used to create it (they were already public before, on this forum and on my website).

It also contains updated versions of my webpages related to Comparisons of (bottom-up, top-down and controlled-bias) generators and to Classification results (the W classification) obtained with CSP-Rules/SudoRules.
denis_berthier
2010 Supporter

Re: Controlled-bias generator and collection

Postby tarek » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:50 pm

Thanks for sharing this Denis.

Tarek
tarek

Re: Controlled-bias generator and collection

Postby denis_berthier » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:47 am

tarek wrote:Thanks for sharing this Denis.

Thanks.
It's not written in the CSP-Rules Basic User Manual, but SudoRules also contains functions for computing non-biased results based on this collection (or any controlled-bias one).
If some day I'm not too lazy to write a more advanced user manual, I'll put them there; but in the meantime, if anyone wants to use them, they are in the "SUDORULES-V20.1/STATS/unbiased-stats.clp" file. Normally, the name and comment should be enough to understand what each function does. Otherwise, one can still ask here.
denis_berthier
2010 Supporter

Return to Software