are there any normal people out there that enjoy sudoku or?

Advanced methods and approaches for solving Sudoku puzzles

are there any normal people out there that enjoy sudoku or?

Postby foqthis » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:54 pm

is it just for scientists who need something to apply a formula to. i enjoy getting the paper in the morning relaxing on the couch and maybe spend a few minutes doing a puzzle. i had no idea people wasted their lives for this puzzle. i hate you all
foqthis

Re: are there any normal people out there that enjoy sudoku

Postby enxio27 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm

foqthis wrote:is it just for scientists who need something to apply a formula to. i enjoy getting the paper in the morning relaxing on the couch and maybe spend a few minutes doing a puzzle. i had no idea people wasted their lives for this puzzle. i hate you all

Although I have degrees in math and science, I do sudoku strictly for relaxation. I don't even like to do the math-based puzzles, such as killer, because it's too much like work.
enxio27

Postby tarek » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:08 pm

This guy seemed to tone down (or a moderator has toned down) some of the language used. The toning down isn't complete as a change of username is needed:idea:

[Edit: Correction, This user posted another offensive post, also some extra spam posts are coming in]

tarek
tarek

Postby wintder » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:37 pm

foqthis wrote:is it just for scientists who need something to apply a formula to. i enjoy getting the paper in the morning relaxing on the couch and maybe spend a few minutes doing a puzzle. i had no idea people wasted their lives for this puzzle. i hate you all

We like you as well.
wintder

Postby storm_norm » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:05 am

its obvious that this is relaxing to the "normal" posters on this site.
storm_norm

Return to Advanced solving techniques