Anyone Need a Windows Portable Version?

Programs which generate, solve, and analyze Sudoku puzzles

Anyone Need a Windows Portable Version?

Postby portable_dev » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:16 pm

I recently updated my old Sudoku app (http://sourceforge.net/projects/usb-sudoku/) to something more comparable to SudoCue and Simple Sudoku, but still portable, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me test it a bit before I put it on the web. I'm not a very good player and good use someone with some skills to tell me what features are missing.

I don't have a parking place for it yet but I'll find one for it soon I hope. I killed the SourceForge version due to non-dev-friendly practices from other so called devs.
portable_dev

Re: Anyone Need a Windows Portable Version?

Postby enxio27 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 am

I suppose I can give it a whirl. I can't call myself an expert sudokuist, but I can tell you what features I like and what features I don't care for or find a use for. I have found that my needs/wants in a sudoku program differ somewhat from most of the people I would consider real experts, but maybe a different point of view would be helpful to you.
enxio27

Re: Anyone Need a Windows Portable Version?

Postby portable_dev » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:27 pm

That's all I'm looking for enxio. Thanks for the offer.

To those who PM'd, I can't respond yet due to site restrictions, but I'll try and do as you ask as soon as possible.

I think I'll park it on google, so hopefully I'll having something downloadable by the end of the weekend.
portable_dev

Return to Software