Anyone live near Liverpool

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

Anyone live near Liverpool

Postby jboy0000 » Fri May 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the new thred on an early post, but for those members interested there is a Sudoku event happening ths week between the 5th May to the 12th May aty the Broadgate Arena on the West side of Liverpool street Station.

Westin are turning the place into a Sudoku Sanctuary that will be open from 10am -7pm.

It could prove a good place to unwind your mind and indulge your love of Sudoku.

I thought this a nice way to introduce myself to you all, I'm Jonny and will hopefully become a valued member here.

Cheers
jboy0000

Postby tarek » Fri May 09, 2008 2:06 pm

jboy0000,

There is a difference between Liverpool & Liverpool street station don't you think ?

Anyway, both venus will be a bit far for me....good luck

tarek
tarek

Postby udosuk » Fri May 09, 2008 4:19 pm

tarek wrote:There is a difference between Liverpool & Liverpool street station don't you think ?

Yep, and to think there is a suburb named "Liverpool" near my home town (Sydney, Australia).:idea:

tarek wrote:Anyway, both venus will be a bit far for me....good luck

Planet Venus is always too far for us (though don't know where is the 2nd Venus/venue when you said "both").:D

Best wishes for the event!:)
udosuk

Postby tarek » Fri May 09, 2008 5:15 pm

I was starstruck udosuk:D

"Both venues" refers to the 2 possibilities (Liverpool the city & Liverpool Street station in London).........

tarek
tarek

Postby udosuk » Fri May 09, 2008 5:32 pm

tarek wrote:"Both venues" refers to the 2 possibilities (Liverpool the city & Liverpool Street station in London).........

In that case I suppose the 3rd possibility (Liverpool, NSW Australia) is also too far for you. And dito for the 4th possibility (Liverpool Street, Sydney CBD).:D
udosuk

Return to General