Programs which generate, solve, and analyze Sudoku puzzles

Android App Sudoku game & solver(Ninja Sudoku) released

Postby m00nlight » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:38 am

We are proud to announce the release of Ninja Sudoku on Google Play store

It is a Sudoku Game & Logical Solver with the following feature:

- Logical hint and solver
- No ads while gaming
- 300,000+ classical Sudoku puzzles
- 5,000+ diagonal Sudoku puzzles(X sudoku)
- Five levels, from novice to expert
- Two selection modes for your need
- Notes taking, unlimited undo and redo
- View and hide notes as you wish
- Generate all candidate numbers by one-click

You're welcome to try this app out and any feedback is welcomed

You can download it at the following link or scan the QR code to get it on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.m00nlight.samuraisudoku
Attachments
Ninja-Sudoku-QR.png
Ninja-Sudoku-QR.png (1.85 KiB) Viewed 862 times
m00nlight

Re: Android App Sudoku game & solver(Ninja Sudoku) released

Postby Rutabaga » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:20 am

NOT recommended. Anything above the absolute beginner level requires an in-app-purchase (IAP). Like "Generate all candidate numbers by one-click". The IAP is super expensive. I would prefer the app to be in a 1 month evaluation period, to allow to test all the features. If I am convinced I will buy it.

So far I found nothing better than Andoku3, Sudoku 10000 plus.

Once you (the author of Ninja Sudoku) match the features of the 2 above apps. I would be more convinced to look further. Saw your no-ads version which says "70 more in-game coins at the start than free version" as additional "feature". What are the coins used for?
Rutabaga

Postby m00nlight » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:37 am

Rutabaga wrote:NOT recommended. Anything above the absolute beginner level requires an in-app-purchase (IAP). Like "Generate all candidate numbers by one-click". The IAP is super expensive. I would prefer the app to be in a 1 month evaluation period, to allow to test all the features. If I am convinced I will buy it.

Once you (the author of Ninja Sudoku) match the features of the 2 above apps. I would be more convinced to look further. Saw your no-ads version which says "70 more in-game coins at the start than free version" as additional "feature". What are the coins used for?

@Rutabaga Thanks very much for your suggestion. Yes. We also found that it may be not a good idea to have IAP this way way, so we plan to make a big change in the next release that unlock all function to all user, and you can just pay a small amount of fee to remove the Ads, and IAP only for future in app content like killer-Sudoku. We are busy preparing the change right now, should be released later this week or early next week.

BTW: the coins is used for hint functionality, you can also earn coins by finishing game, but these restriction will be removed in the the new release. So you can use hint unlimitedly in the new version. And there should be no pro version anymore since we plan to add the remove ads function to the free version as well.

And please stay tuned.
m00nlight

Postby m00nlight » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Rutabaga wrote:NOT recommended. Anything above the absolute beginner level requires an in-app-purchase (IAP). Like "Generate all candidate numbers by one-click". The IAP is super expensive. I would prefer the app to be in a 1 month evaluation period, to allow to test all the features. If I am convinced I will buy it.

@Rutabaga We just release a new version which unlock all functionalities to all users. If you would like, you're welcome to try the new version :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.m00nlight.samuraisudoku
m00nlight

Return to Software