2-person sudoku game

Notes on possible new logic puzzles

2-person sudoku game

Postby arni » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:48 pm

[color=darkblue]"Hello friends,
I am 78 years old and have always taken an intense interest in Mathematical games. When the home computer (Sinclair ZX80) first arrived, I had the opportunity to make games in DOS, and gave them away free. These bore the title "50 great Mathematical games" and had over 20000 downloads .

Now, I am pleased to announce that I have created a new game. It is a 2-person game somewhat similar to the Sudoku Puzzle which itself is based on Euler's Latin Squares. Instead of being alone solving a puzzle you play a game with another player. In this version the other player is the computer. [b]Please visit [url]www.sodokogame.com [/url][/b]

With your comments, feedbacks and support I, can take this a level up and host it as multiplayer game (maybe in collaboration with the mastermind Mr.Wayne Gould) where two people can connect and play.
Chandru Arni[color=blue][/color][/color]
arni

Postby Pi » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:07 pm

Hello!

I am 16 and an ammeture computer programmer/web manager from the UK

I am expeienced with VB6, PHP and have used C++ and Dark Basic along my travels too.

I have also written sudoku software in my time and so this is something that interests me.

I'm sorry it's been a while since your initial post but i have been away from sudoku for a while.

How may i help?

By the way are we talking modern computing or still the Sinclairs? If the latter i am someone with an interest in vintage computing and proudly own a Commodore PET 2001 from 1979, woohoo!
Pi

2-person Sudoku game

Postby arni » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:02 am

Hi Pi,
First you have to play the game several times ;and give me a feedback of what improvements are neccessary and what you can do to the game to better it. It is in programmed in FLASH and you must be fully acquainted with Flash to write a better algorithm, etc if you want to participate in version 2
Chandru Arni
arni

Postby kayanat » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:01 am

I want to build a device for the Sudoku game. What will be it's main components & cost? Can someone tell me as to what will be the main components for building a device for the Sudoku game? I want to manufacture a device & want to find out what all will I need to do for that.
kayanat

Return to Inventors' studio