Welcome to Al Hayat

All about puzzles in newspapers, magazines, and books

Welcome to Al Hayat

Postby Pappocom » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:37 am

Welcome to readers of Al Hayat, which is based in the United Kingdom but which spreads far and wide. We hope you enjoy playing the Sudoku puzzles which have so captivated large parts of the world.

Pappocom's Sudoku first appeared in the Conway Daily Sun, New Hampshire, USA in September 2004, and it has appeared in The Times (of London) since November 2004.

Don't be put off by some of the complicated-sounding posts in these forums. In some parts of the world they have got quite expert already. If you want help, just send in your question, and you are certain to get a friendly reply.

- Wayne Gould (Pappocom)
Pappocom

IT IS ARABIA SUDOKU

Postby RIYADH » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:06 pm

AS ALHAYAT READER IN RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA AT 6 OCLOCK IN THE MORINIG I GO TO THE DOOR TO COLLECT THE NEWS PAPER ( ALHAYAT) ONE MORNING I SAW NEXT TO THE CROSSWORDS THE SUDOKU I WAS NOT INTO IT UNTILL MY YOUNGER SON CAME TO ME AND SAID FATHER THIS IS VERY INTERSTING GAME HELP ME WITH, SO WE SET AND THOUGHT THEN FINALLY WE SOLVED IT AFTER MAY BE 1 HOURE THEN DAY AFTER DAY WE COPY THE SUDOKU EVRY DAY AND WE MAKE A COMPTETION WHO CAN SOLVE IT FASTER, BECAUSE I AM THE FATHER I ALLWAYS SOLVE IT IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTS, BUT SOME TIME NO BODY IN THE HOUSE CAN SOLVE IT BECAUSE EATHER ITS WRONG OR VERRY DIFFECAULT.

THANK YOU AGAIN.
RIYADH

Return to Published puzzles