Registration key and/or name wont work

Programs which generate, solve, and analyze Sudoku puzzles

Registration key and/or name wont work

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2005 7:24 pm

I do as the e-mail says and copy and paste both the key and the name and put them in their respective fields and it says "Sorry registration failed. Could not verify key/name: 4. Please let me know how to fix this

Postby Pappocom » Wed May 25, 2005 9:17 pm

Please note that many people who purchased the Sudoku program in the past 24 hours have received a false Key.

An error has occurred in RegSoft’s system. They are aware of the error on their part and they are rushing to fix it.

You (and others) may have received one of these false Keys:
1. The word “SigLevelError”; or
2. A short key with only 2 hyphens instead of the usual 9; or
3. A forced capitalization or alteration of case.
4. A key which results in Error Code 4 appearing.

If you have experienced one of the above, please bear with me while the matter is fixed. Although it is out of my personal control, I am aware that as far as you are concerned I am responsible and I will see that your inconvenience is reduced as much as possible.

For your information, below you will find a copy of an email I have received from RegSoft.

I have written individually to all the affected purchasers I know about. Even if I haven't written to you personally, you order will be corrected in time. I will post again as soon as I have further news.

Wayne Gould (Pappocom)

------
This problem is due to a hardware problem of which we have just become
aware. The problem is being addressed and we hope to have it resolved
shortly. Once corrected, the involved orders will be processed and
delivered.
I apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you or
your customers. Please let me know if you have any further questions or
concerns.
Thanks,
Beth Thorpe
Vendor Services
RegSoft.com, Inc. E-Commerce Solutions,
A service of Digital River, Inc.
------
Pappocom

Can't find Enter key in File ?

Postby Guest » Thu May 26, 2005 8:13 am

Dear Sir
I downloaded Sudoku, and opened Sudoku from My Documents and then opened file at top left hand corner, but there is no Enter Key What am I doing wrong????? Order NO is 05252005-70490-6355 My Key is SigLevelError Thank you

Postby Pappocom » Sun May 29, 2005 4:00 pm

Hello Marlene. I emailed you yesterday, so I guess your problem is solved now. Email me back if it's not.

- Wayne
Pappocom

Postby Pappocom » Sun May 29, 2005 4:04 pm

This problem is still not fixed - which is not making me (or my customers and potential customers) very happy.

I have been creating good keys "by hand" and sending them to each purchaser who has been affected. There may be some whom I do not know about, however. If you have received a faulty key, please email me (using the email button below). I will send you a good key and refund your purchase price.

- Wayne
Pappocom

Postby Guest » Sun May 29, 2005 7:39 pm

My trial period runs out today and I cannot purchase due to faults on the system. Will you extaend my right to buy?

Postby Pappocom » Mon May 30, 2005 12:12 am

That's not a problem, because the right to buy never runs out.

Once you have bought (when RegSoft is co-operating!), try to launch the Sudoku program again. You will get a message-box that says "Sorry, no more Sudoku".

But wait, there's more! At the foot of the message-box is an "Enter Key" button, through which you can enter the Registration Code that was emailed to you when you bought. That will unlock the program, even after it appears to have "expired".

- Wayne
Pappocom

Return to Software